Saturday, November 29, 2014

2.Mind Power Learning Systems “Super Brain Yoga”

Sankalpa:

1.   I Strongly belive that I have the potential for creative genius

2.  I firmly  belive that the only competition worthy of me is  with myself, no one is superior to me, no one is inferior to  me, I am what I am.
3.  My time is the precious currency of my life, which I utilize  mist productively and creatively.
4.  I shall seal the dead past nit to worry about the unborn future  but live and enjoy the realistic present.
5.  I strongly endorse  the view that success is nit just  money or  position is essence it is the total fulfillment  of our innate  potential.
6.  I shall become so engrossed in a project that I simply cannot allow myself to become ill or indisposed.
7.  I shall reach and maintain alpha waves of mental state and  thereby generate creative ideas most of the time.
8.  I shall cherish an idol and devote myself for its realization.
9.  I shall enjoy whatever I do and finish any project with in the  stipulated time frame.
10. I am the maker of my own destiny and always try to be        happy and cheerful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment