Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Explode all Your Mental Blocks

  1. One of the best ways to explode the mental block is to activate the subconscious mind with affirmative systements.
  2. The following statement may be repeated as many times as possible depending upon the availability of time at your disposal.
  3. Be Happy, Be Jolly, Be Cheerful.
  4.  Make me a child again just for today.
  5. Have faith that I am brave, an intelligent, born to do great things in life.
  6. Begin the work will be completed.
  7. I am alive, I am alert, and I am exited.
  8. When I Win I Win, When I Lose I Learn.
  9. choose to be happy; I choose to be Healthy, I choose to be Wealthy.
  10. The best way is yet to be.
  11. if i belive nothing is immpossible for me.
  12. Day-by-Day in every way I'm getting better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment